You may submit your excursion booking using one of the following options no later than Friday, June 22nd, 2007. Booking requests by e-mail or phone will not be accepted.
The excursion booking procedure requires the following three steps:
- Submit your Travel Arrangements form on-line (preferred) or via fax, indicating your preferred excursion(s) (along with any airport transfers and accommodation).
- Payment. All payments must be made in Euro, by credit card or bank transfer. No other type of payment will be accepted.
- Confirmation of Excursion Booking. Upon receiving the payment for excursions booked plus payment for airport transfers and the corresponding deposits for any requested hotels, the Travel Arrangements desk will send you a confirmation message with the booked excursion details. Please make sure to provide a valid e-mail address. Please remember to print and bring this confirmation message with you when taking your excursion. This is your voucher!
No invoices will be sent in advance. Receipts for your airport transfers will be given on-site at the Travel Arrangements desk upon request.
Pay on-line using your credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD) - Preferred. You must be the cardholder to use this option. Then,
Pay by faxing your credit card details, using the on-line Travel Arrangements form. The ECC'07 Travel Arrangements desk will charge your credit card with the respective airport transfer amount and send you the official confirmation of your booking via email.
- You will receive a bank notification message informing you about the amount of money that has been deducted from your credit card.
- You will also receive the official Confirmation of Booking via email from the ECC'07 Travel Arrangements desk.
In case you are using someone else's credit card we must receive his/her authorization in hard copy, so please DO NOT PROCEED with on-line payment. Fax the Travel Arrangements form, which must be signed by the card holder, accompanied by a copy of both sides of the credit card.
Pay by bank transfer.
Please note that any transfer or service charges imposed by the bank must be paid by the participant. Please provide us with a valid email address on your Travel Arrangements application. You will receive a notification email with the (Stamatia Gika- MeetingPlanner.gr) bank account details.
Please clearly indicate on the bank form:
For quick and accurate processing of the payment, it is requested that you fax a
copy of your bank transfer receipt to: +30 2610 991945. Please remember
to also bring this copy to the Travel Arrangements desk. After proof of payment
has been confirmed by our bank, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of
payment from Stamatia Gika - MeetingPlanner.gr.
- Your full name (name given for your registration)
- Name of the Conference : “ECC’07 Conference”
Excursion bookings will only be secured after payment has been completed (your bank transfer must have been deposited in the Conference bank account or your credit card payment received by MeetingPlanner.gr).
Cancellations must be made to MeetingPlanner.gr in writing, either by fax (+30-2610-991945) or email (email@example.com).
- For cancellations received up to 7 days prior to start of conference (i.e. by June, 22nd ): No cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received less than 7 days in advance or no shows: 50% of total excursion(s) will be charged.
* For cancellation policies regarding excursions and accommodation bookings, please refer to the relevant ECC'07 web-pages.
- On-Site. Refunds (in cash) will be dealt with on-site at the Travel Arrangements desk.
- Debited to your Credit Card. If you do not attend the Conference, you will need to provide us with your credit card details and refunds will be completed within 30 days from the end date of the Conference.
- Bank Transfer. If you do not attend the Conference, you will need to provide us with your bank account details (any charges for bank transfers will be deducted from your entitled refund) and refunds will be completed within 30 days from the end date of the Conference.
Read more on: Personal Insurance / Travel Arrangement Desk Hours
Back to top